- Accessibility Features at Our Hotel
At our Morristown, NJ hotel, we are committed to provide a warm and welcoming experience to all our guests. From comfortable accessible accommodations to accessible self-parking spots and accessible doorways to public spaces - our hotel is designed with a host of accessibility features so that our every guest can experience the best of what we have to offer.
Hotel Accessibility Features
- Fire alarms for the audio & visually impaired
- Accessible entrance without stairs
- Accessible doorways for all public spaces
- Service animals accepted
- Alternative or large lettering on all signage
- Accessible self-parking
- 3 Van-accessible parking spots
- 3 Accessible parking spots
- Accessible parking spots
- Accessible path to check-in
- Accessible path to guest rooms
- Accessible path for all public spaces
- Accessible elevator
- Accessible path to maneuver in the fitness center
- Accessible desks in the business center
- All accessible parking spaces are closest to the restaurant entrance
Accessible Guest Room Features
- 3 Accessible rooms with 2 double beds
- Visual strobe fire & smoke detector
- Audible fire/smoke detectors
- Phone has TTY or TTD capabilities
- TV has closed-captioning or decoders
- Viewports are lowered on the door
- Door security features are lowered on the door
- Thermostat controls are lowered on the wall
- Light switches are lowered on the wall
- Hearing and visual accessibility kits for guest rooms are available at check-in
- Accessible shelving is 48" above ground
- Grab bars at the toilet
- Grab bars in the shower and/or tub
- Roll-in shower (in one room)
- Accessible faucet controls
- Handheld spray unit (in one room)
- Accessible toe & knee clearance around the desk
- Accessible toe & knee clearance around the sink/vanity
- Accessible path between and/or around beds
- Door & lock system: lever
- Website Accessibility
Best Western PLUS Morristown Inn
At Best Western PLUS Morristown Inn we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, Best Western PLUS Morristown Inn strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing.
If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at Info@MorristownInn.com or 973-540-1700.
Subsequent reports were run on:
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility Features
This website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: http://www.hotelmorristown.com/site-map.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.